Are an experienced DJ? Got minimum of 5 years of experience under your belt, you’re bilingual and want to join an amazing team of entertainers right here in Ottawa? We want to hear from you.
You must be organized, reliable, excellent knowledge of music for any crowd or age group, have a reliable vehicle, well presented and spoken. Must able to work alone or in a team. Get paid for what you love doing, salary based on experience. Got what it takes? Get in touch today!
We are looking for an outgoing, personable, bilingual individual and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Work weekends – approximately 4 to 6 hours per event
- Assist with pick up, delivery, set-up and tear down of equipment
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times
- Encourage guests to have a great time during their photo booth experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Friendly, courteous and fun
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment – as needed
- Driver’s license, clean driving record & reliable transportation
- Photography background is a plus
- Experience and passionate about the events industry
This is you? We want to hear from you today!
Always been curious about events? Eager to learn about the latest technologies running events and the great team running them? We want to hear from you!
You must be 16 or older, minimum of a G2 license, organized, motivated, must be able to work late nights and on weekends. Must be able to lift equipment by yourself of about 50 pounds. Must able to work by yourself or alone.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Get in touch today!